jobs at Ministry of Interior Affairs of AfghanistanInternship/Job Jobs in Afghanistan posted 3 months ago
jobs at Ministry of the Interior of Afghanistan
The Civil Service Appointments Board will award the first rank of the Ministry of Interior in a number (one position) for hiring qualified employees.
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: Ministry of the Interior of Afghanistan
- No. of Opportunity: 4
- Rank: 1
- Salary: Ministry of the Interior salary Based
- Gender: Male and female
- Location: Afghanistan
- City: Kabul
- Position title: Determining policy and strategy
- Deadline: 13 August 2020
- General Directorate of International Cooperation
- Determining policy and strategy – Vacancy No: 0413
- Civil Deputy, Deputy Minister of Counter-Narcotics – Vacancy No: 0416
The purpose of the task
Better and more effective regulation and leadership of the Ministry’s relations and cooperation with donor countries, the international community, and countries in the region, including bilateral and multilateral cooperation, agreements and memoranda of understanding with the international community, and the attraction and coordination of aid. The international community to the ministry, arranging and coordinating aid, and analyzing and evaluating the ministry’s needs.
- Organizing and leading the activities of the General Directorate of International Cooperation in an effective and beneficial way in order to fulfill the responsibilities of this directorate and bring comprehensive reforms to create a suitable working environment and provide better services.
- Establish coordination between the Ministry of Interior and the international community to ensure proper implementation of agreements, memoranda of understanding and effective and transparent aid management
- Ensure a better understanding of other parts of the ministry of the process of agreements, memoranda of understanding, assistance, project duration, donor requirements, and individual conditions
- Holding and participating in meetings, negotiations, seminars, and international conferences in connection with cooperation and assistance to the Ministry in negotiating and finalizing grants and loans and submitting reports on contracts to the leadership of the Ministry. Attract as much international community assistance as possible to the ministry
- Analyze and evaluate external and internal consultants of the Ministry and their terms of reference, and better regulate their work to increase work efficiency and better results
- Consult with the international community to obtain their support for the Ministry’s strategy, plans, and programs.
Participate in meetings of the Ministry’s official with members of the international community, ambassadors and international institutions and provide information led by the Ministry
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the ministry/department
- Lead and provide timely information within government departments, civil society, media and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant ministry/department
- Provide communication and coordination with the affected departments and other internal departments in order to achieve the expected goals of the relevant department
- Analyze and coordinate the needs of the Ministry and share it with the international community to obtain the allocation of resources and assistance to the international community
Employment conditions (educational level and work experience)
- Education: At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Public Administration, International Relations, Administration and Business, Public Administration, Administration and Diplomacy, Economics, Law, Political Science, Sociology, Good Governance, Public Administration Policy, Public Administration, International studies, international law and public relations or other related fields, from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country and higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Work experience: Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the sections (study, planning, coordination of international public relations, administration, diplomacy or other items mentioned in this bill of duties)
- Managerial or specialized, at least four years for a bachelor’s degree, three years for a master’s degree and two years for a doctorate
- Holders of relevant professional work experience are recognized as eligible under the Civil Service Employees Act
- Skills required: Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English, ability to lead and control administration, and computer skills in task-related applications
Note: Individuals with the above qualifications (if their disability does not prevent them from performing their duties) can apply for this position.
How to Apply
- Guidelines for submitting the necessary documents
- Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
- For more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science