Jobs at independent Election Committee ( Internal Audit Department ) KabulInternship/Job @Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Services Commission (IARCSC) posted 1 year ago
Jobs at Independent Election Committee ( Internal Audit Department ) Kabul
The Civil Service Appointments Board will award the second rank of the Independent Election Commission (IEC) with a number of (competitive) positions for hiring qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission
- Gender: Male and Female
- No. of Opportunity: 1
- Salary: As per company salary scale
- Required Languages: Dari, Pashto, English
- Reference: 0484
- Job Type: Full Time
- Years of Experience: 3 Years
- Deadline: Sep 17, 2020
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Observance and ensuring the implementation of laws, orders, regulations, and bills in accordance with Article (12) of the Audit Control Law and Article (3) of the Internal Audit Regulation;
- Evaluate and inspect policies, procedures, and systems in place in the Ministry of Auditing to maintain assets and maintain effectiveness and efficiency in the administration;
- Organizing and supervising the process of financial, accounting, and administrative audits in central and provincial units for the purpose of coordination of the inspector;
- Examining and evaluating the reports of the inspectors’ groups as soon as possible and presenting specific proposals for rewards, punishments, and building work capacities;
- Addressing the problems, obstacles of the inspection teams, taking measures to cooperate and guiding the competent authorities to find appropriate solutions to the problems and obstacles of the work;
- Investigation of special cases that are directed by the high authorities and immediate notification to the high authorities in case of violations and illegal actions in the departments of the relevant departments;
- Carrying out periodic audits in administrative, administrative, and financial affairs in order to increase efficiency, quality, and operations;
- Reflection of violations and detection of illegal actions received by the inspector in charge of the Ministry of Correction, Improvement, and Execution;
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the goals and strategic plan of the department
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the department
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Lead and provide timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide transparency and accountability of the work of the relevant department to achieve the necessary goals
- Leadership and management of affected employees to ensure effective and timely implementation.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Submitting quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports on activities and achievements in order to inform the management of the department about the progress of activities and achievements of the relevant departments
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department
- Provide communication and coordination in the activities and performances of internal audit with the Central Control and Audit Office for better coordination of affairs;
- Provide communication and coordination with different departments of the ministry/department to better advance internal audit affairs.
This bill of duties has been prepared in accordance with Articles 7, 8, and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law with the following minimum conditions and criteria:
- Field of study: At least has a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Economics, Law, Financial Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, Accounting, CA, ACCA, and other related fields from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country with a higher degree It is preferred in the mentioned fields
- Work experience: Minimum work experience from inside or outside the country in one of the sections (auditing, accounting, finance, logistics, or other matters mentioned in this bill of duties).
Managerial or specialized sections of ID cards; Three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree and one year for a doctorate.
Candidates whose field of study does not include the conditions of employment mentioned in the duty bill, with at least seven years of work experience completely related to the duty, are eligible for this position.
- Skills required: Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English, computer skills in task-related programs, and skills in leadership, communication, and decision making
Instructions for completing the application form for the first and second positions:
- To complete the application form, visit www.iarcsc.com, and after completing the special pre-form, submit your application.
- For more information, you can call the following numbers:
- 0781485436 -0 782035279
Official website to Apply