jobs at Department of Forensic Audit – IARCSCInternship/Job Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Services Commission (IARCSC) posted 2 months ago
jobs at the Department of Forensic Audit
The Civil Service Appointments Board will award the second rank of the Supreme Audit Office in a number (one position) for hiring qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit their application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com).
When requesting, copy the desired closing number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: The Civil Service Appointments Board
- Apply for job Via www.iarcsc.com
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Location: Kabul
- Salary: 109600 – 164489 AFN monthly
- Required Languages: Dari, Pashto, English
- Gender: Male and Female
- Position title: Forensic Audit Office
- Reference no: 0474
- Years of Experience: 3 Years
- Deadline: Aug 31, 2020
- The Transformation Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining, and strengthening civil service specialization.
- The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and agencies by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
- The Change Project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Assistance Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank and is being implemented by the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
- According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, ministries and departments for each vacancy and incumbent included in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Bill of Duties, the main objectives of the department, In all coordination, their work contract is arranged and attached to the direct director. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year based on the intended report of their performance against key tasks and evidence, and the extension of the employees’ employment contract for the next year is conditional on the successful completion of these tasks.
About the Supreme Audit Office
- The Supreme Audit Office is the only independent Supreme Audit Institution inspecting the financial and accounting affairs of ministries, departments, enterprises and institutions, municipalities, and other government institutions. The party carries out auditing and auditing activities of government offices under different names.
- With 98 years of experience, the agency has been a member of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI), the Asian Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (ASOSAI), the Economic Cooperation Organization of the Supreme Audit Institutions (ECOSAI) and is currently a member of the ICO Executive Committee.
- High Office of Audit; Compliance Audit, Qatia, and Financial Audit, Grants Audit, IT Audit, Performance & Environmental Audit, Special Audit and Confidential Audit, And carries out their activities in the relevant field of work and reports to the High Authority of the Presidency and the National Assembly.
Managing and supervising the design and implementation of plans, strategies, and policies of the Forensic Audit Office, as well as managing and supervising the audit process in accordance with national and international laws and standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Providing professional advice and cooperation with the General Director of Performance and Special Audit in the performance of assigned tasks and daily tasks in order to achieve the goals of the relevant department
- Planning, development, and implementation of policies and strategic plans of the Forensic Audit Office and reporting on the implementation of them
- Active participation in the arrangement, drafting, and formulation of policies, legislative documents, guidelines and other plans, including the annual audit plan and other benchmarks at the administration level.
- Detect forensic audit coverage by considering the risks of potential fraud cases including financial fraud, misuse, embezzlement, conflict of interest, collusion, bribery, forgery and forgery of documents
- Ensure effective and documented follow-up of the audit findings of previous years and its reflection in the audit report
- Reviewing, correcting, and approving the Fraud Risk Assessment plan and the Fraud Prevention Program to reduce the risk of fraud and presenting it to the competent authorities for review and approval.
- Supervise and ensure the conduct of the opening session, the implementation of the Forensic audit plan, the documentation of audit procedures and tests, and the collection and documentation of sufficient and appropriate evidence.
- Supervise the order of the Fraud Examination Report and Expert Report in order to draw conclusions from the findings, valid and sufficient evidence, and share it to obtain the answers of the audited authorities and conduct the closing session.
- Provide detailed information on credible documents on embezzlement, fraud and corruption cases to the competent authority for further action
- Supervise the execution of Forensic audits to ensure compliance with superior practices, compliance with international standards (INTOSAI), ethics of the Supreme Audit Office, use of audit papers and related guidelines in all stages of the audit and file preparation and maintenance Audits for subsequent independent evaluation
- Review the Fraud Examination Report and Expert Report in order to reduce the risks of fraud caused by potential fraud cases and submit them to the audited authorities and other stakeholders after the approval of the competent authorities.
- Monitoring the process and mechanism of quality control and assurance in all stages of forensic inspection and documenting the results of internal review (Internal Review) including defects and differences noted in each stage of review
- Active cooperation and participation in increasing the value and improving the performance of the Supreme Audit Office and activities to ensure the public interest, including transparent and accountable financial management and efforts to combat corruption.
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the department
- Managing and organizing all the affairs of the relevant department in accordance with the goals and strategy of the administration and performing tasks on time and in a timely manner, in a good manner and observing the principle of transparency, in accordance with the laws, regulations, and procedures of the country
- Identify and propose the budget needs of the relevant department in order to implement the strategy, policy and work plan
- Ensuring sound management, recruitment, encouragement, persuasion, training, and development of staff, for better performance in accordance with established criteria
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to create an incentive to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling and workflow training for affected employees
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department
- Ensuring effective communication and coordination with the audited authorities and other interested agencies in order to fulfill and implement the audit orders, taking into account the independence and position of the Supreme Audit Office.
- Consultation and coordination during decision-making in order to regulate the activities and procedures of the Forensic Audit Department with colleagues and competent officials of the department
- Coordinating and ensuring effective communication with colleagues, departments, competent officials of the Supreme Audit Office in order to partner with businesses and consultants to coordinate standard activities and cover new (emerging) audits.
Field of Study: Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: Auditing, Economics, Public Administration, Public Policy, Law, Business Administration, Financial Management, Accounting, ACCA, CPA, CIA, CFA and CA and other related fields and higher degrees in The mentioned fields are preferred.
Work experience: Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the sectors (audit, finance, accounting, and anti-corruption or other items mentioned in this bill of duties). At least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English
- Mastery of computer programs in task-related programs.
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning, and reporting
To complete the application form, visit www.iarcsc.com, and after completing the special pre-form, submit your application.
Dear candidates, please pay serious attention to the following points:
1. Time to send the request:
The request can only be submitted during the closing notification, note that the system will not accept your request when the notification is completed.
2. Educational documents:
Government education documents must be approved by the Ministry of Higher Education;
· Educational documents from private institutions must be certified by the Ministry of Higher Education or written by the head of private educational institutions;
In addition to the approval of the political representative of the country and the esteemed Ministry of Foreign Affairs, educational documents abroad must also be evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education. Therefore, the evaluation letter must be attached to the form;
Educational documents (inside and outside the country) that were obtained between 1371 and 1381 need to be re-evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education.
3. Work experience documents:
3.1 Government work experience documents:
· If you are a permanent employee of the government, your accident record must be new or at least six months prior to the announcement of the closure and have the approval of the first unit (Department of Human Resources of the Ministry / Office),
If you have worked in the form of a contract, you need to provide a sample contract with the main lines related to your task.
3.2. Non-governmental work experience documents:
It is essential to have all the line contracts and to provide major line-related contracts;
Contracts submitted by a non-governmental organization must be approved by one of the competent government departments;
According to Article 62 of the Labor Law, the salary of contract employees should not be less than the government salary, so it is necessary to have a tax document (TIN).
3.3. Documents of international foreign institutions:
It is necessary for all lines to be contracted;
If you have worked abroad, your documents must be approved by the Afghan Political Representation in the host country and later by the Afghan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
3.4. Documents that are on fire or missing:
· If your work is approved by the Department of Human Resources of the same department is acceptable.
4. Related experience:
Pursuant to Articles 8 and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law, published in Official Gazette No. (951) dated 16 May 2008, it is necessary to have managerial experience (having the role of management and leadership of employees under the effect according to the duty bill) in the first and second positions.
For more information, you can call the following numbers:
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science