jobs as Electrical Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS)Internship/Job Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS) posted 2 months ago
jobs as Electrical Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat (DABS)
Da Afghanistan Breshna Sherkat announced 2 positions as electric to all job seekers who wish want to work in this organization.
|Closing Date:||31-Aug-2020||Reference NO:||V A – 1399 – KBD – 03 – 17|
|The number of jobs:||2||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Electric||Languages:||Dari, Pashto, English|
|Experience:||Fresh||Salary:||As per the company salary scale|
|Contract Type:||Long Term||Contract Duration:||Permanent|
|Province:||Kabul||Probation Period:||3 Months|
The person in charge of this post is responsible for periodic meter reading and related matters as described below.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A periodic meter reading of the relevant subscribers’ meters (registration of figures in the device, mobile phone or in the subscriber registration office
- Periodic distribution of subscribers’ bells in their homes
- Disconnection of line meters that have other technical problems and collisions.
- Reporting area defects during meter reading (rotating left, technical complications, broken glass, broken grout, Kvayf rake lines, and the obligation to report to the relevant warfare product manager).
- Satisfying subscribers who are not satisfied with the number of their bills.
- Proper maintenance of meter reading documents.
- Obedience to the orders of the authorities
- Having good discipline and ethics with subscribers.
- Having full coordination with my work war (direct commander), their war director, and the head of the field operations department.
- Have full coordination with the bank manager to receive the elimination of bell deficiencies and other related matters.
- Adhere to the principles of safe technology.
- Other legal duties assigned by the relevant director.
- Education: Bachelor of Economics
- Ability to speak national languages
- Understanding the proper use of computer programs and databases.
- Initiative and speed of work in reporting.
- Honesty and confidentiality.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to work individually.
Eligible applicants can submit to the General Directorate of Human Resources of Kabul Breshna Department from 05/30/1399 to 06-10-1399 along with a copy of their graduation certificate.
Or send their requests to the following email address.
Address: Kabul Breshna Department, located at Dehmazang Crossroads, Kabul, Afghanistan.
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science