Jobs as Provincial Data Collection and Verification Office by Particip GmbHInternship/Job @Particip GmbH posted 12 months ago
Jobs as Provincial Data Collection and Verification Office by Particip GmbH
This job description refers to the role of COVID-19 Emergency Response and Health Systems Preparedness (ERP) Project Provincial Officer for Afghanistan.
Details about Particip Jobs
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Job Location: Multi cities
- Nationality: Afgan
- No. opportunity: 110
- Organization: Particip GmbH
- Job Title: Provincial Data Collection and Verification Office
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: Afghanistan
- Apply type: Online* via email
- Salary: according to organization salary based
- Duration: 2 months
- Experience: 2 years
- Deadline: 21.òctober.2020
Health facility Assessment (HFA)
Functionality verification (availability and readiness) of the COVID-19 treatment and surveillance centers, including laboratory services.
COVID-19 Surveillance System Assessment (SSA)
Performance and effectiveness verification of the COVID-19 treatment and surveillance system, including laboratory services
Duty and Responsibility
- Collects data from a representative sample of COVID-19 provincial ward/hospitals, District centers / RRTs on COVID-19 indicators.
- Collects verification (availability and readiness) functionality data from COVID-19 treatment and surveillance centers, including laboratory facilities,
- To detect errors or missing information, review all collected data on a regular basis (on the spot) and go back to the correction/clarification facilities as required to ensure the high quality of the collected data.
- Functions as a focal person under the Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness (HSP) in the province for third-party control of COVID-19.
- To ensure effective data collection, it coordinates with local health authorities and local groups.
- Assesses community-level knowledge of COVID-19 community programs and COVID-19 IPC interventions throughout interviews with health facility customers leaving health facilities with and without relevant services from COVID-19.
- Assists the field manager in the implementation of safety plans to assist the field workers in maintaining safety and protection.
- Regularly inform the field manager on the progress of the fieldwork and other field-related issues.
- Promotes the vision, mission, and strategic goals of Particip-KIT
- Treats all people fairly without favoritism
What is required to apply for a job?
- The candidate must be aware of medical terms, medicine, and equipment is required.
- Must have a great academic background
- The candidate must have knowledge of nursing, laboratory, midwifery, and medical technology are preferred.
- At least 2 years of working experience
- The candidate must have 2 years experience in HMIS verification and BSC surveys
- The candidate should know the electronic data collection
- Language required written and spoken Dari and Pashto and must have communication skills and if you have English language skill of communication and writhing it will give more chance to be selected
Which provinces do you work in?
Select your province when you want to apply for this vacancies
- Sar-e Pol
How to apply for Particip GmbH jobs?
You can apply for Particip GmbH jobs via official Email address before you apply properly collect you’re all document educational documents work experience certificates and other documents* if available English language certificate, other related work experience in fields of health.
Note: When applying for the position, please do not give us your job certificates, training certificates, or any other additional documents. If you are chosen for the next phase of recruitment, we will ask you for these documents.
How to submit your application?
The subject line of your email must contain the
- Vacancy number* VA/2020/Particip/107
- Job title
Send here: [email protected]