Jobs as Procurement Contract Facilitation General Manager by Ariana AirlinesInternship/Job Ariana Afghan Airlines posted 2 weeks ago
Jobs as Procurement Contract Facilitation General Manager by Araina Airlines
The Arina Afghan Airlines announced 2 jobs opportunity as Procurement Contract Facilitation General Manager if you have your Bachelor’s degree and you have at least 2 years of experience in related fields. Do you have it? then this job opportunity is for you and applies before the deadline.
- Opportunity type: salary Based
- Opportunity: job
- Organization: Arina Afghan Airlines
- Gender: Male and female
- Job Title: Procurement Contract Facilitation General Manager
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Avaibility: Kabul
- Nationality: Afghan
- Salary: as organization salary based
- Apply type: Online
- Vacancy Number: AAA-378
- Deadline: 18. oct.2020
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economic, public administration, and relevant field bachelor degree.
- At least two years of field-related experience.
- Fluent in English, and national language.
- Well familiar with computers and Microsoft office.
Duty and Responsibility
- Prepare a weekly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the corporate plan and objectives.
- Manage and schedule in order to prepare, in compliance with the law and applicable procedures, documents for procurement programs.
- Perform the Duties based on Procurement Law and Procurement guidelines.
- Good contact with departments and gathering their views to enhance the procurement process for the business.
- Prepare the procurement contracts report with a typical monitoring contract framework from the beginning to the completion of the agreement.
How to apply
You can submit all your required document via email that we have mentioned
- For more information about job opportunity please visit the ACBAR website
- Source: ACBAR