Jobs in Kabul as Graphic Designer – NSIAInternship/Job @National Statistics and Information Authority ( NSIA ) posted 1 year ago
Jobs in Kabul as Graphic Designer – NSIA
Design and graphic design of all information materials of the National Statistics Office and information
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: NSIA
- Gender: Male and Female
- Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Rank: 5
- Education: Bachelor
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: NTA Salary Scale Depending On Qualification And Technical Experience
- Contract type: NTA
- No. of Opportunity: 1
- Language requirements: Dari, Pashto, English
- Experience: 1 year
- Deadline: 1399/06/25 * 15/Sepember/2020
- Ability to design, print, and print media
- Skills with computer programs (Word and Excel)
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and familiarity with English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications;
- Eligible people with disabilities can register for the ID card.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and graphic design of the brand by considering the brand guidelines and publishing policies
- Office profile design, brochures, posters, and design of advertising papers to high standards
- Design and compile reports of the activities of the office in the form of infographics
- Design a creative branding method for public awareness materials and creating images on a drawing board
- Design e-journals and statistical publications using InDesign and Illustrator software
- Design infographic images for publications on the administration’s website and social networks
- Innovation in the design of each issue on the cover design and internal pages of the magazine or publication in order to attract the attention of the interested parties.
- Utilizing new methods and tools of design and graphics in the implementation of activities
- Selecting images, designing titles and highlighting them, and using reflective elements in the pages of the magazine to avoid uniformity in the social pages and publications of the office
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the set goals of the department.
- Provide the necessary advice to solve the functional problems of the relevant department.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual, and when necessary reports of relevant activities and achievements to the relevant authorities
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
- Study and awareness of the goals, programs, laws, and regulations governing the activities of the Department of Information and Public Relations.
- Plan, design, and graphics of all content and topics that can be published in the print media of the office, taking into account its content.
- Preservation of files related to the design and designs made on the computer for its use when necessary.
- These duties have been prepared in accordance with Articles 7 and 8 of the Civil Service Employees Law with the following minimum conditions and criteria.
- Field of study: At least having a bachelor’s degree from inside or outside the country is preferred to a higher degree.
- Work experience: At least one year of work experience (managerial or specialized in photography, graphics, design, communications, and information) from inside and outside the country.
Necessary documents according to the employment procedure
- ID Card – Tazkira
- Application form
- Educational documents – Transcript, Diploma
- Work experience documents
How to apply
- Note: Eligible persons should prepare and register their documents electronically according to the above instructions.
- For more information, call: 0202514228.
For more information please visit the official website NSIA