Jobs as General Head of Procurement by Ariana AirlinesInternship/Job Ariana Afghan Airlines posted 3 weeks ago
Jobs as General Head of Procurement by Ariana Airlines
The Arina Afghan Airlines announced two vacancies, General Head of Procurement and, Procurement Contract Facilitation General Manager in Kabul if you have 5 years of work experience in related fields and have Bachelor’s degree in, public administration, BBA, economics, law than its great job opportunity apply before the deadline.
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: Arina Afghan Airlines
- Gender: Male and female
- Location: Kabul
- Job Title: General Head of Procurement
- Salary: as organization salary based
- Avaibility: Afghan Nation
- Nationality: Afghan
- Vacancy Number: AAA-379
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Contract Duration: Permanent
- Deadline: 18. oct. 2020
Duties and Responsibility
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual work schedules as per the schedules and objectives of the organization.
- Prepare, manage, and explain the procurement proposal, submit it in a timely manner to the National Procurement Authority and ensure it is executed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Contract information control and oversight for the Afghanistan contract progress control system and internal database.
- Perform duties and monitor the revised procurement plan in compliance with the Procurement Law and Procurement Guidelines and send it to the National Procurement Authority and other related departments in a timely manner.
- Track the approval of bidding documents relating to Bidding Documents, SBD, Priority Appraisal Documents, Purchase Request Documents, Procurement Notifications, and Notification Documents, Request for Proposals and Other Procurement Standard Procurement Documents in compliance with the approved procurement procedure for the correct steps.
- Bachelor’s degree in, public administration, BBA, economics, law, procurement, public administration, logistic, and relevant field bachelor degree, Master’s Degree is preferred.
- At least five years of field-related experience.
- Fluent in English and national language (Dari, Pashto)
- Well familiar with Microsoft office.
How to apply
you can submit your all documents cv your degree in the mentioned email
Source: ACBAR and for more information please visit the official website