Job as Office Expert For Deputy Auditor General- Admin And Finance- ConsultantInternship/Job Supreme Audit Office posted 4 months ago
Job as Office Expert For Deputy Auditor-General- Admin And Finance- Consultant
Supreme Audit Office (SAO) is the only Supreme Audit Institution conducting an audit of accounting and financial activities of the Government entities and organizations in Afghanistan. The SAO has the mandate to conduct Qatia Statement Audit, Financial Audits, Compliance Audits, Performance Audits, and special audits on pre-determined government institutions. Its mandate, functions, and powers are enshrined in the Supreme Audit Office Law.
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: Supreme Audit Office
- Gender: Male And female
- Deadline: Sat, Jul 18, 2020, 12:00 PM
- Location: Kabul
- Terms of Reference (TOR)
- Duration: 31 Dec 2020 – Full time
Objectives of the Assignment
The Expert will support the office of the Deputy Auditor-General to coordinate reform and modernization activities and the transfer of skills to the offices under Deputy Auditor-General Authorities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Deputy Auditor General (DAG) on the institutional development of SAO.
- Conduct researches and provide the required information to support the DAG.
- Prepare reports and briefings of the researches conducted or the information gathered.
- Assist DAG in the management of SAO projects.
- Assist the Admin and finance divisions in preparing their reform plan.
- Assist in fostering a better flow of the information and improve communication throughout the Admin and Finance DAG office-related units.
- Prioritize the meetings of DAD and prepare the agenda to be discussed by SAO management.
- Assist SAO in coordinating the project’s staff activities and compile the reports.
- Develop a filing system for DAG’s office and monitor the filing procedure.
- Provide the reports and proposals to DAG as and when required.
- Prepare monthly progress reports of the DAG’s office.
Required Qualifications and Experiences
- Master’s Degree in management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or other relevant fields.
- Proven 5 years of experience in the related fields.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with the capacity to multi-task as needed
- Previous experience working with the Government, international organizations and NGOs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to use computers.
- Team-building skills
- fluent spoken and written English
- Proposal and report writing skill
How to Apply
Submit their CV’s with covering letter explaining how you meet the required competencies electronically through submission Email or should submit their applications in writing (clearly indicating on the sealed envelope the Position Name) to Human Resources Department, Supreme Audit Office, Afshar Darul Aman not late than 18 July 2020.
Submission email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science