job as Financial Accounting And Reporting Instructor in Supreme Audit OfficeInternship/Job Supreme Audit Office posted 4 months ago
job as Financial Accounting And Reporting Instructor in Supreme Audit Office
About Supreme Audit office
The Supreme Audit Office (SAO), Afghanistan is the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) in the country, which conducts a public audit of the accounting and financial activities of Government’s all budgetary entities and State-Owned Entities (SoEs) of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan (GoIRA). The mandates, functions, and authority of the SAO are enshrined in the SAO’s Audit Law. The SAO has the mandate to conduct Audit of the Qatia Statements, which is the annual financial statements of the GoIRA, Financial Audit of the State-Owned Enterprises, Audit of the Financial Statements of the External Grant projects, Compliance Audit, Performance Audit, Audit of Information Technology / Systems and special audits of government entities.
- Opportunity: job
- Organization: Supreme Audit Office
- Position Title: Financial Accounting and Reporting Instructor
- Location: Kabul
- Duration: 31 Dec 2020, Fulltime
- Language of Instruction: Dari and Pashtu
- Nationality: Afghan
- Gender: Male and female
- Salary: GoIRA’s NTA Salary Scale
- Deadline: Wed, Jul 22, 2020, 12:00 PM
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize the course materials for the respective papers based on the available materials. Each Instructor/ Subject-matter specialist teacher shall be required to deal with the respective course(s) of her/his specialization for course material, teaching, and instructions.
- P-1: Financial records, financial accounting and reporting (basis ACCA F3)
- P-6: Afghanistan Taxation & Customs (basis CPA Afghanistan)
- Complete the preparatory works including case studies, presentations, and related course materials for the papers/courses and update them from time to time.
- Impart structured professional class instructions, conduct classes, deliver lectures and teach courses to the participants (SAO audit staffs) as per the papers and courses in two semesters to enable them to earn a Certified Government Auditor (CGA) certificate.
- Conduct periodic assessment on the progress of learning and preparedness of the participants for the CGA Certificate and take remedial and corrective actions including counseling for effective learning.
- Organize examination papers, conduct a semester-end examination, evaluate the answers, and prepare the results.
- Design and propose a CGA certificate for the approval of SAO management.
- Mentor and guide the participants on the on-the-job training (OJT), provide practical assignments, and evaluate them.
- Coordinate with the Research, Development, and Training Committee (RDTC) of the SAO for their inputs on technical aspects.
- Coordinate with the SAO Directorates for their inputs on recent exemplary audit findings / public financial management practices for preparing case studies.
- Any related additional responsibility.
Outputs & Deliverables
- Course materials for the papers.
- Case studies, presentations, and related teaching materials for the papers/courses including practical assignments.
- Course Instructions, classroom teaching, and practical assignments.
- Periodic assessment reports and reports on remedial/corrective actions taken as well as a result of OJT mentoring of the participants.
- Examination papers, evaluated answer sheets, and results.
- Design of a CGA certificate.
- Monthly and Quarterly progress report on her / his works and assignment-end report.
Qualifications and Experiences
- CA / ACCA, including those who have passed at least 9 papers (F1 to F9) of the ACCA / CPA / MBA (Finance/Financial Management), M.Com / Masters in Audit, Accounting, or other relevant fields.
- At least five (5) years experience including a minimum of two (2) years as an Instructor / Subject-matter specialist teacher in the relevant subject in the recognized institution(s).
- Ability to plan to learn and training modules/sessions, excellent communication, and instruction skill, spoken and written English, and proficiency in native languages.
- Knowledge of and practical skills in MS Office including presentation tools.
How to Apply
Submit your CV’s with covering letter via email to our Human Resources Department, Afshar e Darulaman, Kabul Afghanistan, not late than 22 July 2020.
Submission Email: [email protected]
Click here for the official announcement
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science