Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2020 – 2021 [ Fully Funded ]Scholarship @MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship posted 1 year ago
Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship 2020 – 2021 [ Fully Funded ]
Japanese Government (MEXT) offers a fully-funded scholarship for an international student to pursue their higher degree in japan free of cost if you want to get your Master’s degree and the phD degree in one Japanese university than grab this opportunity today and apply before the deadline.
Details about MEXT Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master degree | PhD degree
- University: University of Tokyo
- Location: Japan
- Organization: MEXT Japan
- Gender: Male and female
- Avaibility: International
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 30. October. 2020
Who is Eligible for the MEXT Scholarship?
- The applicant with outstanding academic records
- Applicants who have already graduated from their latest degree program should have a final grade point of 2.30 or higher and new applicants should have a grade point of 2.30 or higher for their current courses and both should be required to retain the same performance standards over the duration of the scholarship program.
* The grade points are determined in accordance with the formula specified by MEXT.
- Applicants must be born on or after April 2, 1986.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Holds an English proficiency test score equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
- The applicant must be physically and mentally healthy
Which Nation is Eligible for MEXT Scholarship?
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- For more eligible country please View the PDF file
Duration of MEXT Scholarship
- Master’s Program = October 2021 – September 2023 (2years)
- Doctoral Program = October 2021 – September 2024 (3years)
What are the Benefits of the MEXT Scholarship?
- 144,000 yen/month for Master degree
- 145,000 yen/month for PhD degree
- Traveling expenses
- Tuition fees
- And other expense will be covered by the Scholarship
Which Documents Do I Need for MEXT Scholarship?
- Application form ( Download )
- Field of Study and Research Plan ( Download )
- Letter of recommendation
- Passport Size photo
- An official transcript from the last university attended
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- TOEFL, IELTS or JLPT score report or a language of education certificate CLICK HERE
- Abstract of graduation thesis
- Official statement of (expected) graduation of the last university attended.
How to Apply for MEXT Scholarship?
You can apply for the MEXT scholarship online in the official scholarship portal CLICK HERE