Australian National University Scholarships 2020Grand / Award The Australian National University ( ANU ) posted 3 months ago
International Australian National University Scholarships 2020
The University of Australia is a major research institution in Canberra, Australia’s capital. In addition to many major universities and institutes, the main campus at Acton comprises seven teaching and research schools. ANU was created in 1946 and is the only university that was funded by the Australian Parliament. The University College was founded in 1929 and integrated in ANU in 1960 and has its origins in Canberra Universität.
There are 200 prizes for foreign students from the Australian National University. The funding chance is available for the 2020/21 session.
- Opportunity type: Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Country: Australia
- University: Australian National University
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Financial coverage: $25000 per year
- Deadline: November 16, 2020
- International students are eligible to apply
- The applicant must be eligible for the particular IB category in order to complete its International Baccalauréat
- An offer of admission for a curriculum program to begin in the first semester of 1 2021 (excluding graduate certificates) must have been provided for all applicant(s)
The National University of Australia gives outstanding applicants up to 200 prizes from $15,000 to $25,000 a year.
- ID Card / Tazkira
- English language requirements
- You will need to request your latest academic transcript if you are applying for a postgraduate program.
- proof of relevant work experience
How to Apply