Intern- Software DeveloperInternship/Job @Jobs in Afghanistan posted 7 months ago
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per the company salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||1 Year|
|Contract Duration:||3 Months internship with the possibility of extension|
|Education:||University degree in Computer science|
|Close date:||25 Mar 2021|
About iMMAP :
iMMAP is an international not‐for‐profit, non‐governmental organization (NGO) that provides targeted information management support to partners responding to complex humanitarian and development challenges.
The Intern – SD will work under the direct supervision of Sr. Developer, in close collaboration with the development team and refer to the Afghanistan Country Director for operational and security assistance.
- Work closely with the iMMAP Development team, national partners, and international partners to understand their needs in terms of information management and assist in the development of cooperative data exchange.
- Participation in meetings with stakeholders in the relevant province.
- Work with the iMMAP Development team to ensure that all support requirements of iMMAP and OFDA are met in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform any other duties related to the information management assigned by the supervisor.
- Assist ANDMA in maintaining the ANHDC database and infrastructure with the support of the iMMAP technical team.
- University degree in Computer science, Software development, Engineering, or relevant degree.
- Preferably at least 1 year of experience in the field of Software development or the equivalent number of years combining academic and Software development experience.
- Experience in database administration and management.
- Knowledge of Python, Django Framework, and Postgres SQL.
- knowledge of Linux Server.
- Experience in open-source web mapping solutions would be an advantage.
- Understanding of UI design, UX and information architecture, and familiarity with developing user flows and mobile UI/UX would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in English.
Please submit your CV detailing your professional experience and technical skills related to the job along with 3 referees.
iMMAP is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment based upon race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, handicap, or any other reason not related to employment.