Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2021 – Fully FundedResearch Scholarship @Imperial College London posted 1 year ago
Imperial College London President’s PhD Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded
The President’s PhD Scholarships offers 50 fully-funded PhD scholarships to international students to pursue their higher degree in top-ranking universities in England.
Details | Imperial College London Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
Scholarship level: PhD degree
University: Imperial College London
- Country: United Kingdom
Supported By: The President’s PhD Scholarships
Gender: Male and female
- No. of Opportunity: 50 Scholarships
- Full funding for tuition fees
- A stipend of £21,600 per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- A program of bespoke opportunities and events delivered by the Graduate School
- Applications are accepted from talented candidates from Imperial College London, the UK and worldwide. There are no limitations on nationality.
- Candidates must be among the top attainers of their undergraduate classes, earning or obtaining a degree or equivalent from the first class in the UK.
- Candidates for a stand-alone Master’s degree must have won a distinction or be able to provide proof of high performance that would lead to a distinction where this has not yet been accomplished. They will have to hold a first-class UK undergraduate or equivalent degree (integrated Masters that are part of an undergraduate degree, e.g. MEng, MSci, M.Math, are evaluated as an undergraduate qualification when assessing eligibility). Candidates with several standalone Master’s degrees must have received a distinction in the one that is most applicable to their PhD.
- Online admissions system
- Personal statement approx. 1000 words (maximum 2 pages)
- Academic and research achievements
- Explaining in brief your planned research project
- Recommendation letter 2x
- Academic excellence
- Research Potential
- Suitability of candidate
Deadline of Scholarship
- Applicants who apply before 6 November 2020 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 January 2021.
- Applicants who apply before 8 January 2021 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 March 2021.
- Applicants who apply before 19 March 2021 and are awarded a scholarship will be notified by 31 May 2021
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website