Harvard University MBA Scholarship – Fully FundedScholarship @Harvard University posted 1 year ago
Harvard University MBA Scholarship – Fully Funded
Harvard MBA is one of the leading business programs in the world, teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in the world. The Harvard Scholarship for the Boustany MBA is awarded once every two years at Harvard Business School for a two-year term.
Details | Harvard University
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded – 47500 U.S each year
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Master degree
- University: Harvard University
- Location: United State
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 31 May. 2020
Benefits | Harvard University
- Financial assistance to tuition fees amounting to US$ 95,000 (US$ 47,500 a year)
- Travel expenses
- Accommodation expenses related to the internship.
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic record, and they must show great promise. Although the Scholarship will be awarded to candidates of any country, the candidates of Lebanese descent will be given priority.
- Candidates may apply for the Scholarship only after they have received an admission offer from the Harvard MBA program.
- If you wish to apply, please submit a copy of your resume with a photo, GMAT scores and University letter of acceptance to: [email protected]
- If you are shortlisted you will be invited to the Foundation for an interview. The bursary would then be awarded to one nominee
- Deadline for candidature submission: 31 May 2021.
- The Scholarship is to be awarded in June 2021.
- copy of your resume with a photo
- GMAT scores
- University letter of acceptance
The Boustany Foundation Internship
Good scholars are required to complete an unpaid internship with the Foundation which lasts two months. Works are diverse and contribute to the activities of the Organization or those of its associates.
The Foundation shall pay travel and lodging costs relating to the internship.
How to Apply
You can apply for a Harvard University scholarship via Email: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website of Harvard University