Global Citizen Academy Instructor 2020Internship/Job Global Citizen Year posted 4 months ago
Global Citizen Academy Instructor 2020
The instructor program of the Global Citizen Academy represents an opportunity for instructors. The instructor will also be part of a team that will be holding innovation from the Global Citizen Academy and the exciting new program. In this case, whoever has a mentality of development, familiar with technology, willing to work with emerging young leaders. In addition, they may claim to have experience in a specific field.
- Opportunity type: Online
- Opportunity: Internship/Job
- Organizer: Global Citizen Academy
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Start Date: 3 August 2020
Duties and responsibilities
- Be able to work 8 – 10 hours in a week
- Take part in three weeks of Global Citizen Year, Teaching Network, and Program online training.
- Carry out the programmed work of the curriculum of the Global Citizen Academy.
- Systems and society
- Practical leadership
Required skills and experience
- The applicant must have an Online facilitation experience.
- The applicant with experience in teaching high school students and college students.
- You should be able to Work with international academics.
- You must have a master or Ph.D. degree
- Cover letter
- Reference details
- Explain how you learned from the provided opportunity.
How to apply
Click on Apply Now
For more information, please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science