Fully Funded University of Peace Asian Peace builders ScholarshipScholarship The Nippon Foundation posted 3 months ago
Fully Funded University of Peace Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship
A joint initiative of the Nippon Foundation, UPEACE, and AdMU, the Asian Peacebuilders Scholarship (APS) is being introduced by the University of Manila and Ateneo de Manila. The aim of the program is to train young Asian professionals who are ready to take up leading roles within organizations around the world in peacebuilding. The curriculum aims in particular to increase the visibility of Asian practitioners in Asian issues with expertise.
This program provides comprehensive and advanced language education in Costa Rica and the Philippines, which allows professionals with a lesser degree with English ability to take part. A Masters of Arts from the University for Peace (UPEACE) and a Master of Social Developments Science from the University of Ateneo de Manila (AdMU) will be awarded. Students will study in the field of peacebuilding.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master degree
- Organization: The Nippon Foundation
- University: University for Peace (UPEACE), Ateneo de Manila University (AdMU)
- Location: Costa Rica and the Philippine
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Duration: 19 – a 22-month program
- Deadline: 14 August 2020
- Full tuition fee
- Airfare cost
- monthly stipend
- Local Transport
- visa cost
- Work in a related sector for a minimum of 2 years. For involvement on a case-by-case basis, outstanding applicants with less experience in work are considered. If relevant for the program, voluntary work, internships, and student activities can be regarded as work experiences
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree from a well-known institution.
- Demonstrate a strong willingness to work on peace and conflict issues.
- They come from countries where English is not widely spoken, but not limited to, Japan, Laos, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Indonesia, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, and the Philippines in particular.
UPEACE only accepts the online application process in the online platform. It is therefore advisable for applicants to collect, before submitting the application, the supporting documentation, and other information needed first.
- English Proficiency Test Scores Report (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Statement of Purpose
- Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- Copy of Passport
- Passport size photo
- Official Undergraduate Transcripts and Copy of Diploma (Master’s/Ph.D./Doctoral degree/Study Abroad experience: transcript issued by the University where the applicant participated as exchange/study abroad student – if applicable)
How to Apply
for more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science