Free Online Course: Think. Create. Code.Course Adelaide University posted 4 months ago
Think. Create. Code-Free online course designed to teach the participants how to create and display their artistic photographs and animations in their online galleries.
Today’s world is digitized, and it has been difficult for everyone to spend their days without recording a video, taking photographs, or digital content across different applications. But how do we understand the proper use of technology? In this scenario, to move beyond digital literature, we need to build urgency to understand how digital technology works and enhance code literacy. This course also helps participants to engage in internal work through the digital world, create code-based images, create new artworks, and interactive animations. Finally, the work of the participant will be shown in an online Art Gallery which is part of a lively learning environment.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Online Course
- Study type: Online
- University: Adelaide University
- Certificate: 50 Dollars (optional)
- Field of study: Computer Science
- Course language: English
- Duration of Course: 6 weeks
- Katrina Falkner
- Claudia Szabo
- Rebecca Vivian
- Nick Falkner
What you will learn?
- Computational thinking skills
- programming concepts: sequencing, iteration, and selection.
- Basic animations: processing JS creates knowledge and skills.
- Introduction steps through computer science or other programming languages.
How to apply
To apply online click apply Now
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science