Free Online Course on Foundation of Happiness at WorkCourse University of California, Berkeley posted 3 months ago
Free Online Course on Foundation of Happiness at Work
Great free online opportunity to all workers and organization, How to be happy or to bring happiness at work and your organization. It is very important for everyone to get this free online Foundation of Happiness.
This course explains what happiness at work looks like, why it matters, and how to cultivate it.
It starts with identifying happiness and showing that happiness in the workplace increases the efficiency and the quality of their work of individual workers and organizations. This will then investigate the main factors linked to the satisfaction of the workplace through a longitudinal study, closes practice such as appreciation, generates a good sense of goal, and forges genuine and cooperative relations with others. The course will also address common obstacles both on a person and a cultural level to workplace happiness.
The course also offers a realistic structure for workplace happiness and discusses open tools for a) measuring happiness in an organization, b) designing an efficient approach to growing workplace happiness, and c) implementing it in your own personal life, in your team, or in your company, with special tips for job leaders.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Online Course
- Study type: Online
- Organizer: edx
- University: University of California Berkeley
- Gender: Male and female
- Availability: International
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Course Language: English
- Start Date: 24. Jul. 2020
Note: it is not necessary to get the certificate but if you want to have a certificate from this course you may pay 199$ and attach it to your CV
What you will Learn
- The personal, social, and professional advantages of happiness at work
- How to identify barriers and pitfalls to achieving happiness at work
- A series of research-backed, practical ways to boost happiness at work
- Strategies for evaluating levels of happiness within an organization
- Dacher Keltner
- Emiliana Simon-Thomas
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website of edx
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science