Free Online Course on Educating Global Citizen at Harvard UniversityCourse Harvard University posted 4 months ago
Free Online Course on Educating Global Citizen at Harvard University
The Harvard University Educating Global Citizen Online Course designed for those who teach and want to familiarize their students with global citizens. In addition, the course will teach you how to cultivate it in our students, and how to apply for global school education. In addition, this course was assigned to K-12, students, coaches of instruction, and school administrators. In this situation, learners will hear in their background about challenges to global education and will benefit from specific examples of schools currently integrating global expertise in the K-12 program. Participants should define approaches for promoting global education and create a toolkit to guide future research. So, the type, of course, is self-paced learning, facilitated group discussion, and job-embedded learning that will assist participants with their students in understanding, advocating, and implementing global skill strategies.
- Opportunity type: Partially Funded
- Opportunity: Online Course
- Study Type: Online
- University: The Harvard University
- Course topic: Educating Global Citizen
- Gender: Male and female
- Availability: International
- Duration: 2 Weeks
- Deadline: 16 July 2020
- Teacher Development
What you Gain
- Familiarity with dimensions of global competence.
- Apply for the case for global education programs in your community.
- Find out the outstanding barriers to advancing global education and explore strategies for overcoming them in your context.
- Access to resources for your global education toolkit.
How to Apply
you can apply for this opportunity online and also you can visit the official website for more information
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science