Free Online Course Cell Biology MitochondriaCourse Harvard University posted 4 months ago
Free Online Course Cell Biology Mitochondria
Cell Biology: The free online course Mitochondria focuses on the cell’s power plants-mitochondria, developed by Harvard University. Additionally, the course was designed to investigate the basics of cell biology. In addition, the course aims to include lectures on the human-centered viewpoint that cells engage macromolecular ensembles. The course also includes diverse tissue, organs, and multicellular populations.
The course’s special focus is on the mitochondrion, the organelle that powers the cell. The course background also includes the cycle of cell metabolism. Lastly, the course examines the F1F0 ATP synthase, the molecular machine responsible for the ATP synthesis required for cell functioning. Especially for a cell’s functional logic, at the end of the course, participants are required to learn the intuition profoundly. So, people interested are invited to explore the incredible and beautifully complex world of cells
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Online Courses
- Study type: Online
- University: Harvard University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Course focus: Cell Biology Mitochondria
- Course Duration: 4 weeks
- Organizer: EDX
- Course language: English
What you will learn
- The internal organizational structure of a cell and understanding of how and why a cell works.
- Mitochondria’s role in the cell and why cells need to make ATP.
- How cells metabolize food to prepare the molecules necessary for mitochondrial function.
- F1F0 ATP function synthase leads to the production of ATP.
- You will, learn about experimental techniques and investigating mitochondrial function in the laboratory.
How to apply
To apply for a free online Course click apply Now
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science