Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia 2020 (Fully Funded)Research Scholarship @Flinders University posted 1 year ago
Flinders University is inviting international students to apply to the Flinders University Bursaries in Australia. The Australian government Scholarships fund these opportunities to international students in Australia.
The fully-funded Master Degree Scholarships & PhD Studies at Flinders University may be requested by all International Students in any country.
The aim of the AGRTP Scholarship is to offer international students excellent opportunities for free study in one of Australia’s top universities. Academic merit and performance will allow the participants to be considered.
Details | Flinders University
- Opportunity: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: Flanders University
- Scholarship Level: MS Programs & PhD Programs
- Scholarship Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Deadline: 7th August 2020
The Flinders University Scholarships in Australia are full-free tuition fee Scholarship. For 2 years of MSc programs and 3 years of PhD programs, the Flinders International Student Scholarships include the following Financial coverage
- Full International Tuition Fee Covered.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
Fields of Study
- Engineering & Technology
- Health & Medical
- People & Society
- Science, Environment, & Natural Resources
- Emerging Research: Defence
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Masters’s degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicant must have 4 years of Bachelor degree
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status, or New Zealand citizenship.
How to Apply
To apply for a fully funded Scholarship please visit the official website at the bottom of the announcement click the link