Female Master TrainerInternship/Job @WADAN posted 7 months ago
|Category:||Education, Capacity Building|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per the organization’s policy|
|No. Of Jobs:||3|
|City:||Nangarhar with travels to districts|
|Years of Experience:||3 years experience in the relevant field|
|Contract Duration:||Project Base|
|Education:||Bachelor degree in Education, Social Sciences or another relevant field|
|Close date:||17 Mar 2021|
Established in August 2002, WADAN is an indigenous, government registered NGO. We undertake community and institutional development, civic education, education, drug control, human rights, anti-corruption, and child protection initiatives. WADAN is headquartered in the capital, Kabul, has offices in the provinces that provide national coverage. We have worked in all 34 provinces.
For details please visit our website at www.wadan.org.
The aim of the Education Cannot Wait (ECW) Project is to provide integrated community-based education and child protection services for returnees, IDPs, vulnerable host communities, and children with disabilities in Nangarhar Province.
- Conduct Training Need Assessments (TNA) of the teachers and develop a comprehensive training plan in line with the project goal and objectives.
- Map out training plans, design and develop training programs
- Provide training to the teachers of education in emergency classes, community-based classes, and pre-school classes
- Choose appropriate training methods
- Evaluate the training sessions and summarize the evaluation report for each training.
- Deliver high-quality training workshops to the trainees where the project targeted beneficiaries’ learning and development requirements addressed effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinate the activities with the project manager regularly, and provide the report on the progress of the activities
- Maintain records of the training activities and prepare reports as and when required;
- Conducting follow-up visits to assess the outcome of training and adjust training materials and methodology to the context and needs of the target groups.
- Guide and assessing training participants in decision making in the areas of their works;
- Get feedback from the training participants regarding the outcome of their work;
- Collect and share relevant training data from their respective districts
- Attend events organized by WADAN and/or other relevant agencies concerning the area of work;
- Coordinate training plan and training locations with all the concerned people including SCI, PED members, and project manager;
- Any other relevant task assigned by the immediate supervisor
- Bachelor degree in Education, Social Sciences or another relevant field
- At least 3 years experience in the relevant field
- Experience of community-based education and education in emergency
- Proven experiences in the development of capacity-building material.
- Proven experiences in the delivery of high-quality training workshops to teachers.
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Proven local languages oral and written communication skills
- Able to develop training tools and deliver training
- Ability to travel within project participatory area and other provinces as needed.
Please mention the Position, Vacancy No., and Province in the subject line of the email otherwise your application will not be considered.
Applications could be submitted through Email.