Female Community MobilizerInternship/Job @WADAN posted 7 months ago
|Category:||Education, Monitoring and Evaluation, Capacity Building|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per the organization’s policy|
|No. Of Jobs:||16|
|City:||Districts (Door Baba, Goshta, Kama, Dara-e-Noor, Behsood, Rodat, Khewa, Khogiani, Surkhrood, & Jalalabad)|
|Years of Experience:||2 Years|
|Contract Duration:||Project Base|
|Education:||14th (BA is preferred) in Education, Social Sciences or another relevant field|
|Close date:||17 Mar 2021|
Established in August 2002, WADAN is an indigenous, government registered NGO. We undertake community and institutional development, civic education, education, drug control, human rights, anti-corruption, and child protection initiatives. WADAN is headquartered in the capital, Kabul, has offices in the provinces that provide national coverage. We have worked in all 34 provinces.
For details please visit our website at www.wadan.org.
The aim of the Education Cannot Wait (ECW) Project is to provide integrated community-based education and child protection services for returnees, IDPs, vulnerable host communities, and children with disabilities in Nangarhar Province.
- Responsible for the CBE classes on the district level
- Supervise and support the teachers of education in emergency classes, pre-school classes, and community-based classes under ECW Project
- Facilitate and monitor the implementation of planned activities and community level engagements
- Mobilize the target communities to project intervention, procedures, and policy and to inspire them to actively play their role in the promotion of project aims.
- Establishes and develops good mutual understanding, cooperation, and trust between WADAN/ECW project and the target communities;
- Preparing the work plan in coordination with the team and generate a summary of the report about the accomplished activities on a monthly basis.
- Participation in all workshops and seminars organizes for children, for the awareness of children rights situation
- Support the project related assessment and field test survey as per the questionnaire developed
- Actively participate in conduction of survey with children, guardians, local civil societies, and local administration
- Work with various environments – a sense of respect to multi-culture and behaves in the community
- Work in close collaboration with other team members – having a sense of collaboration, support, and integration with another member of the team
- Meeting with the community/elders and institutions in project target areas, in order to ensure their participation and cooperation
- Mobilize local community to support the education in an emergency under ECW Project
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with local authorities and community
- Any other relevant task assigned by the immediate supervisor
- 14th (BA is preferred) in Education, Social Sciences or another relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in the relevant field
- Experience of community participation, ownership, and empowerment
- Proven local languages oral and written communication skills, little English is plus
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Report writing and training skills
- Little knowledge of computer
- Ability to travel within the project coverage area and other provinces as needed.
Mention the Position and District in the subject of the Email!
Qualified and interested candidates can submit their CV by hand along with a cover letter to WADAN’s Regional Office:
Jalalabad City, District#4, Angoor Bagh Square, Street#1, House#1, Near to Taand Private Schools
Or applications can be submitted by email to [email protected]