ETH Zurich university E4D Continuing Education Scholarship ProgrammeResearch Scholarship @ETH Zürich University posted 1 year ago
ETH Zurich university Engineering For Development (E4D) Continuing Education scholarships for Afghanistan and low-income countries
ETH Zurich university offers fully-funded scholarships for Afghanistan and low-income counties to pursue their higher degree in continuing education programs at ETH Zurich in Switzerland.
The program aims to improve the awareness and skills of potential leaders with the goal of helping their countries of origin build capacity and reduce poverty. Continuing training programs are targeted predominantly at qualified professionals and managers in science, education, or consultancy for private and public enterprises.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Continuing education programs
- Location: Switzerland
- University: ETH Zurich university
- Avaibility: Low-income country
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 30. Nov. 2020
Fields of Study
- Health, Life & Natural Science
- Technology, Management & Innovation
- Public Policy & Governance
- Environment, Infrastructure & Architecture
- Tuition fee
- Visa expenses
- Living allowance
- At the time of the application, the applicant must have obtained an accredited MA from the University
- Professional experience of at least two years backed by evidence is required in applicants.
- The applicant must have at least a TOEFL level C1 minimum qualification in English.
- Candidates are expected to submit their applications and approve them before they qualify for a scholarship, both from the School for Continuing Education, ETH Zurich, and the MAS, DAS, or CAS program office.
Afghanistan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Armenia Angola, Zimbabwe, Bolivia, Bangladesh, Cabo Verde, Benin, Cameroon, Bhutan, Congo, Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Burundi, Egypt, Cambodia, El Salvador, Central African Republic, Eswatini, Chad, Georgia,
Comoros, Ghana, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Guatemala, Djibouti, Honduras, Eritrea, India, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Gambia, Jordan, Guinea, Kenya, Guinea-Bissau, Kosovo, Haiti, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Micronesia, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Moldova, Lesotho, Mongolia, Liberia, Morocco, Madagascar, Nicaragua, Malawi, Nigeria, Mali, Pakistan, Mauritania, Papua New Guinea, Mozambique, Philippines, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Syrian Arab Republic, Niger, Tajikistan, Rwanda, Tokelau, Sao Tome and Principe, Tunisia, Senegal, Ukraine, Sierra Leone, Uzbekistan, Solomon Islands, Viet Nam, Somalia, West Bank and Gaza Strip, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Peru, Vanuatu, Yemen Saint Lucia, Zambia
- Application form
- MSc or Masters Diploma and academic transcript
- A 1-2 page application letter, stating the motivation to attend the program and the impact on the candidate’s career development and beyond.
- Submit two professional references
- Admission letter fo the program you applied for issued by the School for Continuing Education that confirms that you are admitted to the MAS, DAS, or CAS program.
- An English proficiency certificate as proof for your English level
- Employer Certificate of employment
How to Apply
- You are required for this opportunity Via Email: [email protected]
- For more information please visit the official website