Erasmus University Innovation Management Free Online CourseCourse Coursera posted 4 months ago
Erasmus University Innovation Management Free Online Course
Would you like to learn about the management of innovation? What is the management of innovation? How are enterprises implementing new business models and marketing new products and services? You must go through principles of creativity management, philosophy of the production of ideas, discovery, creation, and execution during this 9-week trip. There you can also discover the tools you need to carry out engineering initiatives.
Through the assistance of world-class experts, you are cultivating an innovative methodology and experience in generating fresh concepts for the promotion of consumer goods. The curriculum also includes sessions on innovation strategy, ideas, and social networks.
- Opportunity type: Free
- Opportunity: Online Course
- Gender: Male and Female
- University: Erasmus University
- Duration: 13 hours
- Learning Type: MOOC
- Course Language: English
- Study Topic: Innovation Management
- Deadline: No deadline
What do you learn?
- Using the main terms and principles for innovation management
- Explain the process of acceptance of life and creativity at the person level
- Establish innovation and how to promote creativity
- Recognize and define three styles of structures of thinking control
- Explain what is and why an investment strategy?
- Explain how to select and manage innovation projects
- Explain teams, team structures, and innovation networks’ importance.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Social Network
- Innovation Management
- Get a certificate at the end that acknowledges your course accomplishments
- Online any Time Available
- Access to all course material
How to apply
you can only apply online and study online click on apply now
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science