Elsevier Foundation Awards for early-career women scientists – OWSDGrand / Award Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World (OWSD) posted 3 months ago
Elsevier Foundation Awards for early-career women scientists – OWSD
The Elsevier Foundation Awards for early-career female scientists are organized to promote and encourage women working and living in one of the developed countries in the Organization for Women in the Sciences for the Developing World (OWSD). In addition, it is a major challenge for achieving excellence in science. In addition, candidates who have a Ph.D. in the area of chemistry, math, and physics in the last ten years.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Award
- Organization: Organization for Women in Science for the Developing World
- Availability: International
- Location: United State
- Gender: Female
- No. of opportunity: 5 Award
- Award value: 5000$
- Deadline: 30 September 2020
- Females hold a Phd. from the academic field of chemistry, mathematics, and physics and conduct scientific research.
Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Kiribati, Lao People’s Dem. Rep., Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Dem. Rep. Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Djibouti, Palestine (West Bank & Gaza Strip), Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Yemen, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Bolivia, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Nicaragua, Paraguay, Zimbabwe.
- Application form
- Document of residency
- A brief biography
- D. diploma
- Letter of recommendations 2x
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science