Duke University Free Online Course on ‘Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies’Course Duke University posted 4 months ago
Duke University Free Online Course on ‘Business Metrics for Data-Driven Companies’
Duke University Announced total free online courses to international students to get his/her online degree for Duke University. A great opportunity to apply today.
This is a related four-series course on Data-driven decision-makers from reputed universities on Coursera. This series is intended to help workers understand how data use can improve company decision making.
- Why data is important?
- What answers could data give to questions?
- How teams manage their data-driven decision-making?
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Online Course
- Awarding Country:
- Insititute: Duke University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Cours Language: English
- Duration of Cours: 9h
- Deadline: No deadline
- Understanding the roles of business analysts, data analysts, and scientists in companies
- Describing the use of data analytics and business metrics in driving company profitability
- Understanding the required skills in the area and being able to use it practically
- Free of Cost
- attend at any time
- No deadline
- Any Gender
- Any Nation
- No documentation
- No Academic background
What you learn
- Business Analytics
- Data Analysis
- Business Process
- Business Analysis
How to apply
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science