DAAD Research Grant Scholarship 2021-2022 in Germany (Fully Funded)Research Scholarship DAAD German Academic Exchange Service posted 3 months ago
DAAD Research Grant Scholarship 2021-2022 in Germany (Fully Funded)
DAAD Research Grants are now available internationally any applicant for Any nation can apply for DAAD fully funded scholarship in many Universities in Germany. it is a great opportunity to pursue your higher degree in one of the top universities in Germany without any cost, the scholarship will cover all your costs.
Details | DAAD Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Organization: DAAD Research Grants
- Scholarship Level: Graduate Doctoral, Ph.D. and Postdoc Degrees
- Location: Germany
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 30 October 2020
- Check here your eligible Country
- The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree or transcript and must have a degree or master’s degree with the German University’s criteria or equivalent.
- The applicant must have a degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application
- the applicant must be a good physical and medical health
- Skill requirement
- In the arts, social sciences, and law at least a reasonable knowledge of German is usually necessary. The language level required depends on the applicant study plans and subject matter. Evidence of strong English-language skills can be recognized for natural sciences and engineering while speaking English at the host institution.
Feild of Study
- Culture Studies
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine
- Nutritional Science
- Engineering and Technology
- Application form
- Academic Resume or Cv in Europeans format (Click Here to Download)
- Education documents (results, transcripts, degrees…etc)
- Letter of Motivation
- Research Proposal (including previous research)
- Recommendation letter from your current or previous (if you are not working) employer
- Proof of Employment (if Any)
- Language Proficiency Proof
- Other if any ( supporting documents eg; honors, awards…etc)
- Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend ( 850 euros for graduates )
- Monthly Stipend ( 1,200 euros for doctoral )
- Health Insurance
- Local Transport
Details of DAAD Research
It aims to fund phd programs in Germany. This grant program. Excellent young academics and scientists with a master’s degree or diploma or a bachelor’s degree, in exceptional cases, at the latest when they launch their bachelor’s degree study.
- Student tasks under the supervision and/or participation of a university instructor or university advisor
- The period of the grant shall be determined by the Selection Committee for a maximum of four years, depending on the project and the work schedule of the applicant.
- Initially, subsidies are provided for up to one year. Extensions depend on whether the selection committee feels that the previous winning span has been completed successfully.
- If research phases outside of Germany are critical to the successful completion of the doctorate, for doctoral projects in Germany that require many years of research. Planned stays in work and on the schedule do not surpass one-quarter of the overall expected financial duration in the proposal.
How to Apply
For more information please click here
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science