DAAD Master & PhD Scholarship in GermanyScholarship DAAD German Academic Exchange Service posted 4 months ago
The DAAD is encouraging the training of experts from developed and newly industrialized countries through its development-oriented postgraduate research programs. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with foreign partners, play a significant role in their country’s economic growth. We are the best predictor of a prosperous life for everyone, with less deprivation, higher education, and health.
The scholarships give foreign students from all fields and newly developed countries with at least two years of technical experience the ability to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university and, in special situations, to take a doctoral degree and receive a Master’s / PhD degree in Germany.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master | PhD
- Awarding Country: Germany
- Organizer: DAAD Scholarship
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: Developed countries
- Duration: 12 to 36 months
- Deadline: 2020 – 2021
- The applicant for a Master must Have a Bachelor degree
- The Application for a Master degree must have a Master degree
- Good Academic Background
- The applicant with at least two years’ professional experience
- English Language and German Language required for scholarship
For more information please follow the list of eligible countries
Feilds and Courses
- List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines” 2020/21
- List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2021/21
- Language and Cultural Studies
- Economics and Social Sciences
- Mathematics/Natural Sciences
- Veterinary Medicine/Agriculture
- Forestry and Nutritional Science
- Master degree monthly payments of 850 euros
- PhD degree Monthly payments of 1,200 euros
- Health insurance
- Travel allowance
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of the family
- For more information
- DAAD Application form
- signed CV ( See the format of CV )
- signed Letter of Motivation
- Letter of recommendation
- Two years of relevant working experience
- English language Skills
- IELTS or TOEFL
- German Language skill
- Academic Degrees
- Academic Transcripts
- Applicants from
- Note: the Republic of China are asked to submit an APS Certificate with their application documents.
- Applicant sends complete application(s) directly to them according to a postgraduate course.
- A selection committee suggests potential candidates for a DAAD scholarship.
- The suggested applicant will be contacted by DAAD to upload their complete application form to the DAAD Scholarship Portal.
- The applicant selection process will be finalized, and the suggested applicant will be informed accordingly.
- For more information Click here
For more fully funded scholarship visit the Afghanistan24 German portal
How to Apply
Every field of DAAD scholarship have a different start of application and Deadline
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science