Columbia university Undergraduate ScholarshipsScholarship Columbia University posted 3 months ago
Columbia University Undergraduate Scholarships
About Columbia University
Columbia University offers students who come from one of the best public health schools in the world with their knowledge and skills. It offers a wealth of resources to assist candidates in carrying out research, develop an efficient job search strategy, and establish a professional network.
Great News to all students who want to study in the United State, Columbia University has announced fully funded scholarship for international students to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in High ranking university in the USA.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor degree
- Location: United State
- University: Columbia University
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: October 1, 2020
Fields of Study
- Communications and media studies
- The amount will be between $500 and $25,000 for each winner, and the amount will usually go between $9,000 and $12,000 for those who are registered first.
- Students with proven academic achievements who relying on financial needs earn scholarships.
- Usually, the sums are raised annually based on academic performance.
- Columbia University should have offered applicants a place and should have fully agreed to the offeror intended to do so.
- Students with previous college credit from other institutions are eligible to receive up to 60 credit to the 124 graduation points.
- Candidates must have evidence ( Proof ) of the minimum admission requirements of their English skills.
- Based on academic performance, the bursary is commonly awarded.
- Your high school transcripts and the Secondary school records or GED/TASC test results
- Transcripts all academic achievement
- An essay of approximately 1,500-2,000 words
- letters of recommendation 2x
How to Apply
You can click here to apply for Columbia university scholarships
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science