Chinese Government Scholarship Program Harbin Institute of Technology 2020/2021Research Scholarship @Harbin Institute of Technology posted 12 months ago
About Harbin Institute of Technology
Harbin Institute of Technology offers fully funded governments scholarships to international students to pursue their higher degree level of Master’s degree and the PhD degree in China.
The Harbin Institute of Technology is one of the top-ranking university in china you can study in different fields, if you wish to study in China than apply for this scholarship opportunity before the deadline.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master degree | PhD degree
- Availability: International
- Location: China
- University: Harbin Institute of Technology
- Gender: Male and female
- Apply type: Online
- Taught: Chinese and English language
- Start Date: From October 15 to
- Deadline: December 25, 2020
Duration of Scholarship
- Master degree: 3 years
- PhD degree: 2 years
Filed of Study
- Urban and Rural Planning
- Landscape Architecture
- Civil Engineering
- Materials Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering & Life Science and Technology.
What are the Benefits of Scholarship?
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Accommodation fee
- Medical Insurance
- Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
Who is Eligible for Scholarship?
- Be international students
- The applicant should be in good health
- Master degree
- The applicant for a Master degree should have a Bachelor degree
- The applicant should be under 35 years old
- PhD degree
- The applicant for a PhD degree should hold a Master degree
- The applicant age should be under 40 years old
- Good ability in scientific research
Which Documents do you need?
- Application Form
- Study diploma (original notarized document in English or Chinese)
- Transcripts (translated in English or Chinese with notarization)
- A study or research plan
- Two recommendation letters
- Passport copy
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Supported links and documents
Add: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China
Please mark clearly the “CSC Scholarship Application” on the envelope.
The CIE will keep the explanation authority for this brochure.
- [download] for Acceptance Letter
- [download] for Physical Exam From
- [download] for Study Plan
- [download] for PhD & Master’s Programs
How to Apply for Scholarship?
For more information please visit the official website of scholarship to know more about rolls and regulation