C++ For C Programmers free online Course by CourseraCourse @Coursera posted 12 months ago
C++ For C Programmers free online Course by Coursera
For professional C programmers who want to learn the program in C++, In this online free courses, The examples and exercises include a basic understanding of object-oriented software and algorithms. if you want to learn C++ program apply before the deadline
- Opportunity type: Online Course
- Opportunity: Course
- Study type: Online
- Provider: Coursera
- Gender: Male and Female
- Availability: International
- Course title: C++
- Application type: Online
- Certificate: Earn a Certificate upon completion
- Duration: 13h
- Offered by: University of California, Santa Cruz
- Start Date: 13. oct. 2020
- Deadline: Flexible
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
What you Gain?
- Graph Theory
- Graph Algorithms
What you Learn
- How to convert an existing C program to C++. Use of type-safe Input/Output.
- Review of Dijkstra’s shortest path algorithm. C++ Functions and Generics. C++ classes and OO.
- Point: Default constructor and initializing syntax. Conversion Constructors. Copy Constructor. List and dynamic memory allocation. Deep Copy.
- Prim’s and Kruskal’s algorithms. Use of basic Container Classes. Tripod-Container, Iterator, Algorithm.
- Practice and final.
Benefits of course by Coursera
- 100% Online
- Flexible deadline
Course Videos & ReadingsPractice Quizzes
- Graded Programming Assignment
How to Enroll for a free online Course?
For more information please visit the official website of Coursera