Business Management free online course – Future LearnFuture learn posted 2 months ago
Business Management free online course – Future Learn
King’s College London offers free online Business Management courses via Future Learn its a great opportunity if you want to know how to manage people, money, and information, and gain confidence and insight into your own management style.
- Opportunity type: Free
- Opportunity: Online course
- Study type: Online
- Course Topic: Business Management
- University: King’s College London
- Organizar: Future Learn
- Certificate: Available free certificate
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Duration: 4 Weeks
Discover what it means to be an entrepreneur
- In this course, you will acquire a variety of business management skills applicable to your life, study at a university or the work world.
- You will learn how to use and apply useful business principles, techniques, and jargon while discussing four main facets of business management: money management, people management, information management, and-most importantly-self-management, and understanding.
- In common business situations, you will be learning to communicate professionally. You will reflect on your own management and leadership style and take the concepts of success, sustainability, and social responsibility into consideration.
Topics will you cover
- Managing yourself: introduction to management and leadership styles.
- Managing money and key financial concepts, including the implications of various sources of finance and the relative importance of cash flow and profit.
- Managing people, stakeholder management, and professional communication.
- Managing Information: different information types and key information management issues.
- The roles businesses play in the lives of people and communities, and social responsibility
- Aspects of growth and the effects of success.
What you will Gain
- Apply a range of business concepts, tools, and terminology to common business situations
- Identify your own skills, interests and ideas, and how you can continue to develop them
- Explain the important aspects of a business idea to potential customers and investors
- Explain the importance of business management for you and your community
- Explore opportunities and challenges of working with others: including collaboration, listening to others, feedback, negotiation
- Reflect on what you’ve learned and how you will apply this now
Who get benefit from this course
- This course is funded by UK assistance- Strategic Higher Education, Innovation, and Development Collaborations.
- This course is intended for refugees, displaced persons, and the communities that help them in the MENA (the Middle East and Northern Africa) region who wish to study a course related to business management at an English university.
- It was developed as part of the PADILEIA initiative, aimed at increasing access to higher education and jobs.
- Nevertheless, this course will also be of interest to those looking to improve their business management skills and practical knowledge in a business environment, as well as their English language and communication skills.
How to Apply
for more information, you should visit the official website of Future learn
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science