British Council Free Online Course on ‘English for the Workplace’Course British Council posted 5 months ago
This course is for those who study English who want to develop English-speaking skills to work, find a career who works effectively in the workplace. It will also allow job seekers and young professionals to be equipped with the English they need.
Every week, the course focuses on the core facets of organizational English. You will also watch videos and listen to audio recordings of people who are looking for and applying for employment, prepare for interviews, give interviews, start their new career, and work with new colleagues.
During the course, you will be asked to tell other students about your thoughts, perspectives, and concerns. Finally, it provides practical phrases and accurate and effective situations for the workplace.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Online Course
- Study type: Online
- Feild of Study: English course
- Gender: Male and Female
- Organization: British Council
- Subject: Personal Development
- Certificate: Paid certificate available (optional)
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Estimate their skill set and what kind of job matters to them.
- Improve English-language performance in critical application and interview areas.
- Realize aspects that lead to positive applications and interviews.
Who can Apply
This course is aimed at non-English speaking people who have at least pre-intermediate (approximately CEFR A2) English previously studied.
- Finding a job
- Starting a job
- Working together
How to apply
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science