Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship ProgramScholarship @Asian Development Bank posted 11 months ago
Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program
The ADB-JSP is sponsored by the Government of Japan and coordinated by the Asian Development Bank, is to provide an incentive for postgraduate studies to be undertaken by citizens of developing ADB member countries. Since 2000, the Environmental Studies Division, which consists of six departments, and the Graduate Program in Sustainable Science at the Graduate School of Border Sciences (GSFS), have been designated by ADB to obtain an ADB-JSP grant. ADB-JSP students are approved by the departments below.
Details about Japan Scholarship Program
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Master degree
- No. of Opportunity: 300 Scholarship
- Location: japan
- Avaibility: ADB member countries.
- Gender: Male and female
- Application type: Online
- Sponsored by: Government of Japan
- Organization: Asian Development Bank
- Deadline: 10. December. 2020
Filed of Study Japan Scholarship Program
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
Eligibility of Japan Scholarship
2-1 Designated eligibility by ADB-JSP
If you are interested in ADB-JSP, please check your eligibility first at the ADB-JSP website.
2-2 Designated eligibility by GSFS
Applicants for a master’s course must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited educational institution comparable to a bachelor’s degree offered at the University of Tokyo.
Note that ADB-JSP provides its scholarships only for students pursuing a master’s degree.
Which Documents are required for Japan Scholarship?
- Application form
- Academic transcript
- Certificate of graduation
- Two confidential letters of recommendation
How to apply for a Japan Scholarship?
Where to send:
International Liaison Office
Graduate School of Frontier Sciences
the University of Tokyo
Room 120, Building of Environmental Studies
5-1-5 Kashiwa no ha, Kashiwa
Phone: +81 4 7136 4558
The application must arrive at the International Liaison Office no later than December 10 of the preceding year to which applicants wish to enroll.
4-2 For applicants to 7) program
See GPSS-GLI website.