Afghan Orphans Support ProgramAnnouncements ORCD Afghanistan posted 4 months ago
Good work and current charity!
If you know an orphaned child, please include their name and photo in the link below so that they can benefit from the desired services in the future.
How does it work?
- Carefully fill in all the following sections of the form and consider the instructions.
- Children between the ages of 4 and 13 are preferred, but up to the age of 18 are eligible.
- The photo must have all the details given.
What do you need to fill the form?
- First Name
- Last Name
- Birth Date
- Birth Place
- Father Name
- Father’s profession
- Death Date
- Death Cause
- Guardian Infomation
- Relationship of the guardian with a child
- Profession of Guardian
- No of Siblings
- Guardian Phone
- Name of Darul Hifaz/Madrasa
- Location of Darul Hifaz
- Contact No. of Madrasa/Darulhifaz
- Name of School where it plans to enroll
- Contact Phone of School
Is the child’s photo according to the instructions?
- The image quality is good and its size is more than 300 KB
- The background or background of the image in Photoshop
- The child is smiling in the photo
- The child looks towards the camera
- The female child should wear a chador and the male child should wear a prayer hat
- Send to orphan child photo to address .[email protected]
- Did you send the child’s photo to the following email address? Don’t forget to include the photo with the child’s name