Abdullah Gul University Scholarship for Bachelor degree in TurkeyScholarship Abdullah Gul University posted 4 months ago
Abdullah Gul University offers a bachelor’s degree at a global level with a high standard of education in Turkey for its newly admitted first-year students. The complete costs of candidates will be covered by this scholarship.
Details | Turkey Scholarship
- Opportunity Type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor Degree
- Awarding Country: Turkey
- Institute: Abdullah Gul University
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Availability: International students
- Deadline: 6 August 2020
Eligibility for the scholarship of AGU
- Applicant should not be a turkey citizens
- Candidates must have a high school GPA comparable to that of Turkish high schools
- The students will earn a scholarship based on CGPA tests.
- Global students who are likely to get CGPA top
- Students will see the ability to engage in such work and will increase their involvement in high-level studies such as a Master’s or PhD level.
- Students would have the ability to collaborate with their AGU professors on paid research projects.
- Free tuition during the program period
- Application form
- Electronic Passport
- Acceptance latter
- Bank receipt of Applicants
- Health Insurance
Other Documents that you should have
- International exams (SAT, ACT, GCE A-Levels, IB)
- English proficiency
- TOEFL IBT 75
- PBT 537
- CBT 203
- Statement of Purpose
- life and natural science
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity first, you should log in to the website or create your official account and apply for free opportunities daily and we will keep you update.
Wish you all the best
For more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science