F-LANE Virtual Acceleration Program 2020Competition Grand / Award Vodafone Institute for Society and Communication posted 4 months ago
F-LANE Virtual Acceleration Program 2020
The Virtual Acceleration program F-LANE is designed for entrepreneurs who use technology to empower and educate women around the world. The program is particularly a five-week virtual acceleration program for early-stage entrepreneurs working for women’s rights. In addition, the software was established by the Vodafone Institute in collaboration with Yunus Social Business. In addition, participants will engage with the international community of over 300 experienced and renowned mentors during the program to help the entrepreneurs achieve a consistent effect and their professional dreams.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Grand & Award
- Organization: Vodafone Institute
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 31 July 2020
- The organization must lead by women
- The Organization must be working through women empowerment in their roles.
- Their impact and mission should be clear.
- Innovation should be related to technology-based solutions.
- The submission proposal should affect millions of girls and women around the globe.
- Work on practically through the enterprising, more-than-non-profit approach.
- Good accessibility in the market.
- Use the benefits of the program.
- Women from all over the globe take part.
- Strong English skills.
The theme of the program
- Customer and product development
- Growth & marketing channels
- Organizational development
- Online networking
- Tech development
- Investor and financial management.
- Online application form
- Your Company details.
- Personal information ( CV )
- Business’ performance to-date information
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science