75, 000$ Prize for Innovation in Food SecurityGrand / Award Olam International posted 4 months ago
Olam 75, 000$ Prize for Innovation in Food Security
Applications for the Olam Food Safety Innovation Prize 2021 are now available. This research award is given by Olam International in collaboration with Agropolis Foundation. Therefore, in conjunction with UN SDG#2: Zero Hunger, the Award honors a leading science research initiative for its possible effects on food quality, efficiency, affordability, and adequacy;
Olam International and the Agropolis Foundation welcome cutting-edge scientific research that can lead to transformative impacts in world agriculture and win a USD$75,000 grant for the development and implementation support.
- Opportunity: Award
- Organization: Olam International
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and female
- Awarding year By Olam: 2021
- Focus area: Food Security
- Deadline: January 21, 2021
- It is available to academic institutions or research agencies, civil society organizations and the private sector
- Any region, environment, crop or part of the agricultural supply chain can be the focus of applications
- The science research initiative will be innovative and have a forward-looking effect on food quality, sustainability, affordability, and adequacy.
How to apply
For more information, you can also visit the official website of Olam International