600 Scholarship at University of MelbourneResearch Scholarship University of Melbourne posted 4 months ago
600 Scholarship at University of Melbourne
- Day of submission of applications: October 31, 2020
- Field of Study: All fields of Study
- Number of Scholarship: 600 Scholarships
- Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Availability degree:
- All Australia Citizen and international students can apply at the University of Melbourne to obtain a Master’s degree in research and a Ph.D.
- Candidate must meet all the entry requirements for a Master degree
- Candidate must have applied for a graduate research degree.
your application will assess based on your academic achievements, research potential, and supporting documents.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Health Insurance
- Travel expenses
How to Apply
New students who register for a Master’s or Ph.D. courses before the corresponding course deadline are automatically considered for the bursaries. You are, however, obligated to complete and apply the online application form before the appropriate course deadline if you were already offered or currently accepted to a graduate research course. During the 7 days, a notice of the application for a scholarship is sent to you.
How To Apply
Login to the website or create your account apply for each opportunity for free and we wish you all the best
For More Information Please visit the University of Melbourne
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science