5960 jobs in Afghanistan as Teachers and Civil Services in 18 provinces by (IARCSC)Internship/Job Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Services Commission (IARCSC) posted 1 month ago
5960 jobs in Afghanistan as Teachers and Civil Services in 18 provinces by (IARCSC)
independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission (IARCSC) of Afghanistan announced vacancies at 18 provinces of Afghanistan as Teachers and Civil Services in Rank of 4 and 5.
Note: Three percent of the announced vacancies are for people with disabilities
Application forms for teacher vacancies are available at education directorates office and application forms for fifth and sixth Rank are also available (free of charge) in provincial departments. and you can download it Online
The application forms for each province are different.
Details | Jobs in Afghanistan
- Opportunity type: salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: IARCSC
- No. of opportunity: 5960
- Location: Multi-City
- Gender: Male and Female
- Avaibility: Only afghan Nation
- Deadline: 21 September. 2020
Please read the instructions for the various vacancies of the group exams carefully before applying for the jobs. Enter the exact title of the post, Ministry, Department, the Position of the post in the Application form. You only have the right to apply for one position and in case of multiple requests, you will be excluded from the competition process.
After filling the application form, attach your photo to the application form and submit it to the relevant authorities from Wednesday (9 September ) to Monday (21 September ), along with a copy of your ID and educational documents.
- Address for submission of application forms for Rank of five and six: Provincial departments of relevant ministries and departments
- Address for submitting application forms for teacher positions: District Education Directorates
List of provinces
To apply for each vacancy please select or click on your province name to download the application form and more information
- Maidan Wardak
How to Apply
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science