476 jobs at MTN Yello Point Agent | jobs for AfghanistanInternship/Job MTN Afghanistan posted 2 months ago
Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards customers at all times responding promptly to customer inquiries acknowledgment and resolution of customer complaints having full knowledge of MTNA P&S to respond to customers about GSM and MoMo.Processing Registration of SI, contract Change, owner change, PIN code, and PUK code requests as per process and following up until done. Keeping the records fo customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaintsCommunication and coordination with the field team and supporting team based on necessityFeedback provision on the efficiency of the customer service process reporting any competition activity as observed in the market such as new offers and marketing activities ensuring customers’ satisfaction and providing professional customer support. Acquiring new customers for GSM and MoMo and briefing them about all products and services.filling all required documents for GSM and Momo new acquisition for successful registration in a very suitable way following regulator recommendation provision of services to customers including but not limited to, the following: GSM New AcquisitionBundle SellingBundle SubscriptionMoMo New AcquisitionTraining on MoMo Transaction and self-service providing information about bundles and offers. Device sales’ Swap request process owner change and Contract change requestsDamage voucher-request registering customer complaints about offers and bundle registering customer complaints about network issues customer Re-registration proper record-keeping of all activities and transactions. Handling customer complaints provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.Taking the extra mile to engage customers. Generate sales leads. Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction. Building sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communications
Details | Jobs in Afghanistan
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: City Wall Dubai International Group
- Gender: Male and Female
- no. of opportunity: 476
- Position: MTN- Yello Point Agent
- Availability: Afghanistan
- Job Type: Full time
- Education: High School
- Reference#: 001
- Experience: 1-2 years
- Required language: Dari, Pashto, English
- Functional Area: Sales, Telecommunication, Customer Services, Communication, Sales, Marketing
- Deadline: September 10, 2020
City Wal is the Main Contract to MTN Afghanistan for hiring yellow point Agents in North Provinces of Afghanistan.
- Badakhshan province: 20 Agents
- Badghis Province: 10 Agents
- Baghlan Province: 33 Agents
- Balkh Province: 130 Agents
- Farah Province: 7 agents
- Faryab Province: 30 Agents
- Ghor Province: 12 Agents
- Herat Province: 120 agents
- Jawzjan Province: 17 Agents
- Kunduz Province: 28 Agents
- Nimroz Province: 13 Agents
- Sare Pol Province: 12 Agents
- Takhar Province: 26 Agents
Qualification and requirements:
- Have obtained a High school diploma, general education degree, or equivalent.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree are preferred.
- Minimum one-year related experience of dealing with customers.
- have basic knowledge of computer programs such as Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Be fluent in English, Pashto, and Dari
- Accommodation, meals, and other expenses will be on the agent
he official working time is 8:30 am to 5:30 pm during summer, and 8:30 am to 4:30 pm during winter from Sunday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday, including all public holidays, are off.
How to apply?
Interested eligible applicants should submit their CVs to the submission email below.
Please write the name of the province you are applying for.
the interview will be conducted online. Applicants will need to have access to the internet and using Whatsapp, Skype, and other social apps.
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science