300 jobs in kabul by National Statistics and Information Authority – NSIAInternship/Job National Statistics and Information Authority ( NSIA ) posted 3 weeks ago
300 jobs in Kabul by the National Statistics and Information Authority – NSIA
National Statistics and Information Authority – NSIA offers 300 jobs for Kabul jobseekers and wishes to work NSIA, It great opportunity to proper your all documents and apply before the deadline.
Details about NISA jobs
- Opportunity type: salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: NSIA
- country: Afghanistan
- Location: Kabul
- Gender: Male and Female
- Apply type: Online
- No. of opportunity: 300
- Nationality: Afghanistan
- Duration: 1 year
- Education: Bachelorette
- Salary: As per the Organization Salary Scale
- Deadline: 10.Nov.2020
What are NSIA jobs about?
Coherence, Implementation, and provision of electronic ID services; Receiving, collecting and checking information, authentication, registration, distribution, archiving, coordination and communication and post-distribution services
What are the duties and responsibilities of the job in NSIA?
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Providing information on the process and method of registration of citizens in order to obtain an electronic ID card;
- Execution of assigned tasks according to related procedures, bills, instructions, and legislative documents;
- Submitting completed files regularly and systematically to the authentication department;
- Deciding on the applicant’s case according to the table after reviewing and ensuring that the documents are completed;
- Checking and matching the applicant’s paper IDs with the basic books of population registration through the system (central archive, telephone call, or assessment analysis) and ensuring that it is registered;
- Examine the documents carefully and ensure that they are in accordance with the authentication procedure;
- Renewal of electronic ID cards and other changes on the card and database in accordance with the procedure;
- Collecting the application forms of the applicants to correct and change the information of the citizens in the system and on the card;
- Follow-up of citizens’ requests for corrections and changes such as (age correction, name correction, births, deaths, marriage, divorce, acquisition, and renunciation of citizenship) with the post-distribution service sectors;
- Registration and submission of applicants’ requests in a valid manner to the center to correct and change the information in the system and on the card, registration of births, deaths, marriages, and divorces in accordance with the relevant procedure;
- Have complete information about the content, how to fill the house and the required sections of family and individual forms;
- Create a special family number and write it on the form at the request of the applicant;
- Sending accurate and correct information to the quality control employee and guidance of the head and family members;
- Matching and correcting the information of individual forms in the electronic system according to the procedure;
- Obtain biometric (fingerprint, iris, photo, and digital signature) accurately and pre-determined criteria and ensure its accuracy;
- Adaptation and correction of biometric information in the electronic system;
- Fertilization in the identity files of the citizens of the country according to the process and system of electronic ID card archive;
- Accurate statistics of documents sent by the registration to the temporary archive and sending it to the central archive;
- Establish a special mechanism for archiving relevant documents and papers for quick access to it;
- Collecting electronic ID receipts from clients and clearing accounts with the relevant department;
Submission of electronic IDs from the printing department and transfer staff;
Use of new systems created by the administration to expedite the electronic ID process;
Achieving the goal set by the administration of the electronic ID distribution center;
Maintenance, maintenance, and care of technical equipment of the electronic ID distribution center;
Invite applicants to the e-ID distribution center on a regular basis according to the purpose of the work.
Necessary knowledge of citizenship law, population registration law, and work mechanism of the National Statistics and Information Office;
Participate in capacity building programs run by the department;
What do need to apply
- Work experience is not required.
- Have complete information about procedures, bills, guidelines, and legislative documents related to electronic ID cards;
- Having full knowledge of the electronic ID distribution process;
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree;
How to apply for NSIA jobs?
Eligible interested applicants can copy the following link to access the requested form and post it on the new page.
Send their requested form with its attachments (copy of citizenship ID card and educational documents) by the end of 19 Mizan 1399
What are the Resources of exams in NSIA jobs?
- Applicable population registration laws and citizenship law
- Procedures for enforcing population registration and electronic ID cards
Need more information?
contact here: 0202514228