292 jobs by Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD) REACH ProjectInternship/Job Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD) posted 3 weeks ago
292 jobs by the Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation and Development (MRRD)
Great news! Do search for a job? You don’t have any work experience? Want to work in MRRS than apply for this opportunity before the deadline.
The Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation offers 292 jobs to Multi Cities in Afghanistan Badakhshan, Badghis, Baghlan, Balkh, Bamian, Daikondi, Farah, Faryab, Ghazni, Ghowr, Helmand, Herat, Jawzjan, Kabul, Kandahar, Kapisa, Khost, Kunar, Kunduz, Laghman, Logar, Nangarhar, Nimruz, Nuristan, Paktia, Panjshir, Parwan, Samangan, Sar-e Pol, Takhar, Wardak, Paktika,
Details about jobs in Afghanistan by MRRD
- Opportunity type: Salary Based
- Opportunity: Job
- Location: Multi Cities
- Country: Afghanistan
- Gender: Male and Female
- Work Exprince: No Need
- Job title: REACH Project
- Apply type: Online
- Salary: As per the Organization Salary Scale
- Organization: The Ministry of Rural Rehabilitation
- No. of opportunity: 292 opportunities
- Deadline: 11. Nov.2020
What is the REACH project?
According to the 2018 ALCS 2016/2017 survey, 59 percent of rural Afghans live below the official poverty line. For a significant part of the country’s population, the Covid-19 lockdowns, border closures, higher rates, lack of jobs and employment opportunities, etc. have all resulted in a further socio-economic crisis.
What you will do?
- Ensure that the trainer has obtained feedback on COVID 19 and the relief program and can process and promote the program listed,
- Make sure you have obtained all the information and documentation needed from the MIS Citizens Charter and Database Officer.
- Conducting group and CDC awareness sessions on COVID 19, disseminate the basic health messages to prevent the spread of the Corona virus based on MoPH guidelines.
- Update the community profile, based on each election unit, with community volunteers.
- Create a concise report of all measures and give it to the provincial trainer and district manager.
Which documents for the job?
- High School certificate
- Bachelor degree* if Available
How to apply for MRRD Jobs?
You can apply for this vacancies via Email official email address
Submission Email for Job
You can apply for vacancies via select your country and send it with the attached documents
- Sar-e Pol