16 Vacancies at the ‘General Rent Management of Districts at Kabul Municipality’Internship/Job Kabul Municipality (KM) posted 3 months ago
16 Vacancies at the ‘General Rent Management of Districts at Kabul Municipality’
Kabul Municipality (KM) offers 16 vacancies Kabul Districts’ Municipal Rent Management Member’ Positions at Kabul Municipality. Great opportunity for those who want with Kabul Municipality.
Mobilization and organization, according to authorized legislation and procedures, of identification and collection affairs of municipal property rents, interim and contract properties, shops and booths, markets, and stores.
- Opportunity type: Salary Type
- Opportunity: Job
- Organization: Kabul Municipality (KM)
- No. of Opportunity: 16 Vacancy
- Location: Afghanistan
- City: Kabul
- Gender: Male and Female
- Position title: Districts’ Municipal Fare Management Membe Rank 5
- Type of Employment: Full-time
- Salary: Per the organization’s salary scale
- Vacancy No: KM-HR-212
- Required skills: Bachelor degree
- Experience: 2 years
- Type of Contract: Permanent
- Duration: Three months
- Deadline: 23 July 2020
Duties and responsibility
- Making monthly, quarterly and yearly reports in accordance with the general plan of the directorate to ensure that goals are obtained
- Managing the distribution of the payment bills, bills of shops and booths to shopkeepers and contractors to transfer their rents to the Municipality’s bank account.
- Arranging the booklets of fares, bank bills, and transaction of fares transfer receipts and booklets of liabilities and collecting them for coordination of administrative issues.
- Setting the rents of shops temporarily positioned in the places owned by the municipality based on the renting range of municipality’s properties and recording them as per the head of the organization’s approval of KM.
- Looking after all areas which belong to the Municipality’s property and where individuals and government organizations are operating, and those of its properties in the hand of others through a contract for ensuring the payment of rents as per the guidelines effective.
- Controlling the handover of the rent bills to shopkeepers and contractors to ensure the receipt of remaining liabilities and presentation of payment and bank
- Ensuring the recording of transaction and bank receipt in terms of paying the bills to the interested entities
- Accomplishing administrative affairs, preparing reports on revenue collection in terms of fares from municipality’s estates, shops, stores, markets in light of the bankbooks and booklets for rectification and submission to the KM’s directorate
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to ensure awareness of the related department’s activities and achievements
- Managing the subordinate staff to ensure effectiveness, compensation, and motivation of employees
- Evaluating the employees’ performance in line with the regulations and in coordination with KM’s HR Depart.
- familiarity with English
- The applicant must Know computer programs (Word & Excel)
- The applicant must know national languages – Dari and Pashtu
How to Apply
Download the application form and send here with all you mention Documents
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science