150 fully funded Scholarships by University of Tasmania, AustraliaResearch Scholarship University of Tasmania posted 4 months ago
150 fully-funded Scholarships by University of Tasmania, Australia
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) and the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) are awarded to top-quality foreign and domestic applicants during the year.
Also check the college-specific scholarship closing dates for each round if you are considering applying for a scholarship, noting that the round is open to domestic and/or foreign applicants.
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Master | PhD degree
- University: University of Tasmania
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 16.Oct.2020
- Living allowance
- Tuition fees
- Relocation allowance
Scholarships are allocated competitively based on academic merit, experience, prior learning and other relevant attainments. Priority is given to new candidates in strategic research areas.
For full specifics of all scholarship round dates for 2020, including when a 2021 scholarship application is available,for more information please click here
Applicants applying for the Westpac Future Leaders Scholarship (top-up scholarship) will submit their full application for a grant by September 2nd, 2020.
Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
Competitively awarded by Research to students with the excellent academic ability to help with living expenses when completing a Higher Degree. Allowance to Stay
AUD $28,092 per annum (2020 rate). This rate is indexed annually on 1st January.
- Scholarship Duration:
- PhD: 3.5 years
- Masters: 2 years
Relocation Allowance: The RTP Allowance can assist with costs associated with relocating to Tasmania to undertake a Higher Degree by Research up to AUD $2,000.
Eligibility & Conditions of Award
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, and RTP Allowance a candidate must be either a domestic candidate or an overseas candidate enrolled in an accredited Higher Degree by Research at the University.
- Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarship International Conditions of Award (PDF 239KB)
How to Apply
Download the Online Application for fill it attaches your all documents and click apply now
For more information please the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science