Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in CanadaFellowship Government of Canada posted 3 months ago
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in Canada
Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships can be applied to applicants interested in pursuing their postgraduate program in Canada. The Bourse is designed to attract and maintain top-class postdoctoral students in order to develop their leadership potential and to position them as research leaders of tomorrow.
- Opportunity type: Funded
- Opportunity: Fellowship
- Fellowship Level: postgraduate
- Organization: Government of Canda
- No. of Opportunity: 140
- Location: Canada
- Gender: Male and Female
- Duration: Two years
- Deadline: October 1, 2020
- Funding of $70,000
- The applicant should be a non-citizen of Canada
- Canadians who have a Ph.D. in a foreign university and non-Canadians may hold only their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship in a Canadian institution, as well as their permanent residents of the country.
- A banting postdoctoral fellowship can be held both inside and outside Canada by Canadian citizens, permanent residents of Canada, who have received their PhD from an institution in Canada.
How to apply
for more information and terms and condition please visit the official website
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science