1276 Global Korea Scholarships 2021 – Fully FundedScholarship Study in South Korea posted 3 weeks ago
1276 Global Korea Scholarships 2021 – Fully Funded
The Korean Government Scholarship Program is open to Afghan and International students to pursue their higher degree in level of bachelor’s degree and the PhD degree in the beautiful country of South Korea 2021. before applying for this scholarship opportunity read more about eligibility and field of study. Keep in Mind IELTS/TOEFL is not necessary and you will only have an English language Certificate. it’s great? then if you love it apply before the deadline.
Details about KGSP Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor degree | Master degree
- Location: South Korea
- Avaibility: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Course Language: English
- Apply type: Online
- No. of opportunity: 1276
- Deadline: 30. Oct. 2020
Which fields are available at KGSP Scholarship?
- Culture and Arts
- Anthropology·Folklore (Anthropology)
- Anthropology·Folklore (Folklore)
- Religious Studies
- Art History
- Cultural Informatics·Human Geography
- Korean History
- Diplomatics and Bibliography
- Korean Linguistics·Korean Literature (Korean Linguistics)
- Social Science
- Political Science
What are the benefits KGSP Scholarship?
- Full Tuition Fees
- Airfare Tickets
- Language Courses fee
- Living Allowance
- Resettlement Allowance
- Research Support
Who is eligible for the KGSP Scholarship?
- Be an international student
- Like other scholarship program applicant for bachelor must hold 12 class certificate
- For a master’s degree, the applicant must have a Bachelor’s degree and also for the PhD degree must have Master degree.
- The applicant age should be under 40 years old
How to apply for KGSP Scholarship?
you can apply for KGSP free scholarship online via the official website to apply click on Apply now button
- @ Harbin Institute of Technology
- Accounting / Finance , Applied Science , Art and Humanities , Business and Law , Computer science , Construction / Facilities , Education and Language , Engineering , Graphic and Design , Medicine , Natural science , Sales and Marketing , Scholarship , Social science