100 Pakistan Bs. Ms and PhD Scholarships 2020 – Fully FundedResearch Scholarship @Ministry of Higher Education posted 12 months ago
100 Pakistan Bs. Ms and PhD Scholarships 2020 – Fully Funded
Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan offers 100 fully-funded scholarships for some Asia Counties ( OIC ) that we attach the name of Eligible counties. You can apply for Pakistan scholarships via the Ministry of higher education of your country. if you want to apply for this opportunity and love to study in Pakistan apply before the deadline.
Details of Pakistan Scholarship
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor degree | Master degree | PhD degree
- Location: Pakistan
- Organization: Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
- Gender: Male and Female
- Scholarship Language: English
- Avaibility: OIC countries
- Application Type: Local * Ministry of Higher education
- Deadline: 15. Oct. 2020
Which fields are available?
- Physics and natural science
- Computer Science
- Computer engineering
- Information security
- Health informatics
- Electronic engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Management science
- Management Engineering
- Project Management
- Development study
- English literature
- Informational relation
- Environment science
- Banking Finance
- For more information about the field of Study Click here
Whare are the Benefits of the Pakistan Scholarship?
- Full Tuition fee
- Available allowance
- Bachelor degree allowance: 120,000 Pakistani rupes
- Master degree allowance: 144,000 Pakistani rupes
- Phd Degree allowance: 240,00 Pakistani rupes
Who is eligible for Pakistan Scholarship?
- Be from one of OIC least developed countries
- The applicant must have an entry test of TEFL and ELTS
- The applicant for a Bachelor degree must hold the Scholarship certificate * ShadatNamah
- The applicant for a Master degree must hold complete 4 years of Bachelor degree with a good academic record
- The applicant for a PhD degree must hold 2 years of Master degree with * Work experience ( if available )
- Read more about eligibility age limitation please read HERE
Which Documents do you need for Pakistan Scholarships?
- HEC Sheet
- Photos* 8
- Diploma, Transcript, and work experience PhD applicants* when available
How to apply for Pakistan free Scholarship?
As we mentioned above you must meet the eligibility criteria of the Pakistan scholarship and visit the ministry of higher education of your country.
Where Afghan students should apply?
Ministry of higher education, Scholarship department. Cabinet number 21
- Supporting Documents must Read ( View PDF file )
- For more information please visit the official website of the Ministry of Higher education website